Friday, June 20, 2014

Michelle Malkin is Right Again . . .

Conservative nationally syndicated writer and frequent talk-show guest Michelle Malkin usually gets it right . . . and she did it again today in this article in National Review Online: Laughable Lies of Liberal Republicans.
"How do you spell “sidesplitting chutzpah”? In New York’s 22nd congressional district, it’s spelled: R-I-C-H-A-R-D H-A-N-N-A. He’s the liberal GOP incumbent trying to cling to public office by smearing the Marine mom, small-business owner, lawyer, and conservative state assemblywoman poised to take his seat next week.

Claudia Tenney is as rock-solid a Republican as they come: pro-life, pro-limited government, pro–Second Amendment, pro-entrepreneur, pro–American worker. . . ."
Malkin then proceeds to dismember Hanna and his special-interest backers while highlighting Tenny's efforts for the common citizen. . . . A succinct summary of all that is at stake in the NY-22 race in a very entertaining read.

2 comments:

Greens and Beans said...

In my 42 years of voting, I have never received the amount of solicitation from an incumbent politician as I have for this primary election. The incumbent and his “friends” telephone me no less than four times a day. I have even received calls from former political office holders attempting to convince me that the Congressman is not a Liberal. As if I somehow misinterpreted his voting record. I also receive no less than three postal solicitations per day depicting Assemblywoman Tenny as everything just short of being the Anti-Christ. I am not a dyed in the wool conservative, but America can no longer afford the Liberal’s depraved agenda. I will give the Assemblywoman a chance to prove my vote will not be forsaken on Tuesday.

Gary C said...

We supported Hanna for two terms he turned out to be damaged goods like a dud or something. Never again!