What Joe was fighting was an outrageous tax assessment. . . . but it was no slam dunk. Even though he had "the goods" on his local township, and even after winning before a tribunal, town officials resisted every inch of the way . . . even to the point of falsifying evidence.
But Joe prevailed.
Joe is telling his story. You will hear of the arrogance of local officials who have forgotten who it is they are paid to serve. You will hear of incompetence. But you will also learn that you can win.
Joe appears on local radio and TV this week on the "Common Cents" show at the following air times:
- Sunday, February 17, 2008, at 9:00 AM on : 96.9 FM, 94.9 FM, and 102.5 FM.
- Sunday, February 17, 2008, at 12:30 PM on : 1310 AM, 1350 AM
- Tuesday, February 19, 2008, at 10:30 PM on: TV Channel 99
- Wednesday, February 20, 2008, at 5:00 PM on: TV Channel 99
- Thursday, February 21, 2008, at 1:00 PM on: TV Channel 99
- Friday, February 22, 2008, at 1:00 PM on: TV Channel 99